Ankle boots VERONA
sizes 36 – 43
SIZE CHART – Sporty-elegant footwear
|SIZE EU||Foot lenght (mm)|
Vegan Verona ankle boots are HANDMADE in a traditional shoemaking town Tržič in Slovenia. Each phase of shoe designing and manufacturing is done with dedication in a small local company.
THE NEED FOR NATURAL MOVEMENT OF YOUR FEET is guiding us during the process of creating each new shoe model.
Ankle boots Verona are SPACIOUS AND FLEXIBLE. They get GOOD FIT TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR FEET.
We carefully select PREMIUM MATERIALS for each part of shoes, all materials are of Slovenian and Italian origin. The upper part from micrfibre is sewn to the sole with vertical stitching, resulting in EXCELLENT DURABILITY AND BREATHABILITY.
Colours of our shoes are NATURALLY VIVID and have many design variations.
Sizes from 36 to 45 make sure that they are available FOR EVERY WOMAN. You can choose even half sizes.
By taking proper care of shoes, we maintain their nice appearance, durability and resistance to various weather conditions. Experiences show that Proalp footwear can be worn everyday without it becoming moist from sweat. However, we recommend you periodically give your favourite shoes a “day off”; here are some other tips:
- When out of season, insert a crumpled absorbent paper (it can be newspaper) inside the shoe, which will retain its shape.
- Air-dry wet shoes, away from heating appliances that can dry out your shoes and therefore cause them to loose their water resistance.
- Wipe dirty shoes with a damp cloth, if needed, add a very small amount of gentle dishwashing liquid and then air dry. Do not soak Proalp shoes in water, or wash them in a washing machine.
- You can apply colourless shoe cream on smooth shoes; a regular hand cream is also adequate; apply a little cream on a cloth and spread it over the surface of the shoe. Leave it on for a while, then wipe it off and smooth it with a cloth. When applying a new cream on the shoes, test it on a less noticeable part before you apply it on the entire surface.
- All variations of non-smooth shoes can be brushed with a special-purpose brush and impregnated with a colourless spray.
How often should you clean and care for you shoes? Everyone has his own standards regarding that, we recommend you do this a few times in a season.
We deliver our products to any address in the EU, other countries in Europe, and also worldwide. The shipping costs depend on the country that the packages are sent to and are calculated during the order process. Delivery costs include VAT (22 %) for all member states of the EU.
Products in stock are dispached to the delivery service 1 day after placing your order. For products that should yet be manufactured, unique products or customize items, the time of delivery is longer and it can take up to 14 days. In case the delivery time is more than 10 days, you will be informed by telephone or e-mail. In case of ordering more products with different delivery times, the ordered package will be delivered when all ordered products are available.
Before placing the order customer can see shipping costs to his/her country.
Informative shipping costs are:
Slovenia: 4 EUR
Austria, Germany, Croatia: 8 EUR
Countries inside EU: 14 EUR
The rest of the world: 35 EUR