Čevlji so lepo in vredno darilo, a smo pri nakupu za druge ljudi običajno v zadregi, saj težko izberemo pravi model in velikost, zato vam predlagamo, da jim podarite darilni bon za nakup naše obutve. Izberete lahko določeno vrednost in bon naročite preko te spletne trgovine.
Darilni bon 150 EUR
By taking proper care of shoes, we maintain their nice appearance, durability and resistance to various weather conditions. Experiences show that Proalp footwear can be worn everyday without it becoming moist from sweat. However, we recommend you periodically give your favourite shoes a “day off”; here are some other tips:
- When out of season, insert a crumpled absorbent paper (it can be newspaper) inside the shoe, which will retain its shape.
- Air-dry wet shoes, away from heating appliances that can dry out your shoes and therefore cause them to loose their water resistance.
- Wipe dirty shoes with a damp cloth, if needed, add a very small amount of gentle dishwashing liquid and then air dry. Do not soak Proalp shoes in water, or wash them in a washing machine.
- You can apply colourless shoe cream on smooth shoes; a regular hand cream is also adequate; apply a little cream on a cloth and spread it over the surface of the shoe. Leave it on for a while, then wipe it off and smooth it with a cloth. When applying a new cream on the shoes, test it on a less noticeable part before you apply it on the entire surface.
- All variations of non-smooth shoes can be brushed with a special-purpose brush and impregnated with a colourless spray.
How often should you clean and care for you shoes? Everyone has his own standards regarding that, we recommend you do this a few times in a season.
Ordered products in store are shipped next business day. It takes 1 to 3 weeks when products are still in a manufactury.
Before placing the order customer can see shipping costs to his/her country.
Informative shipping costs are:
Slovenia: 4 EUR
Austria, Germany, Croatia: 8 EUR
EU: 14 EUR
Rest of the world: 35 EUR